project documentation for more details.
Getting Started - This guide gives shows how to add
async to your project and run code asynchronously.
Asynchronous Tasks - This guide explains how
asynchronous tasks work and how to use them.
Event Loop - This guide gives an overview of how the
event loop is implemented.
Compatibility - This guide gives an overview of the
compatibility of Async with Ruby and other frameworks.
Best Practices - This guide gives an overview of
best practices for using Async.
We welcome contributions to this project.
- Fork it.
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create new Pull Request.
- async-io — Asynchronous networking and sockets.
- async-http — Asynchronous HTTP client/server.
- async-process — Asynchronous process spawning/waiting.
- async-websocket — Asynchronous client and server websockets.
- async-dns — Asynchronous DNS resolver and server.
- async-rspec — Shared contexts for running async specs.